BEING KICKED IN THE TEETH CAUSES CHAOS
6- As it turns out, the political party I spent my whole life supporting, actually promotes egregious cultural acts of discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter in other countries when that country supports this country’s ‘fighting terrorism’ agenda.
- The key words are ‘fighting terrorism’. If a country agrees to fight terrorism on its own soil, then this country will forgive a thousand other sins by turning that familiar blind eye in another direction.
- It seems as though that’s the negotiating tool. We’ll let you continue with everything else that deeply offends the American people and their way of life, if you fight terrorism where you are, so we don’t have to worry about it. After all, America is comprised of foreigners from all countries and regions, so they have history and relatives in all those places. They care.
- In addition, if you allow us to place a military base on your land, there will be many benefits to your people. You will be a friend and ally of ours and with that comes prestige.
- Money, yes. That too. Enough to satisfy everyone who will help make this happen.
- Morals pretend to be on the table; that’s how it all gets started. This country demands that another country address human rights. That’s their foot in the door. The other country knows from experience that ‘fighting terrorism’ is their key to sidelining human rights. It works every time. Animal rights too. Not that America cares about the welfare of animals, but many of it’s people do.
- I thought my political party was better, different, but they’re not.
- Saying you support human rights everywhere and then demonstrating that you don’t just to get a deal causes chaos in the minds of the populace of all nations and non-nations.