BEING KICKED IN THE TEETH CAUSES CHAOS
8- As it turns out, the political party I spent my whole life supporting, allows big companies and industries to write the laws that determine the lives of people in the interest of personal gains and profits rather than in the interest of the people.
- The people we elect have no idea what’s in the bills they pass that affect the lives of all Americans and non-Americans.
- If our elected officials don’t know, then how are we the people supposed to know?
- Who would trust a lawyer? Who would trust a used car salesperson? No one. Well, that’s who’s running this country from the bottom up and the top down. We the people are trapped between a rock and a hard place in a pit of corruption that they created.
- Big business and big industry run this country. All politicians work for them, not us.
- When the people elect a public official, that person becomes a prized employee of the private sector.
- The private sector owns the government. They decide on all matters large and small. We the people have no say.
- Lawmakers should write the laws. They don’t know how. Then why elect people who can’t do the job?
- I think the time for unknowledgeable politicians is coming to a close. No knowledge, no job. No political and government degrees, no job.
- We wouldn’t let a person perform surgery on us without a medical degree, yet we trust people to run our lives without a degree in how to serve the people.